Since May I have been sharing tidbits of information about Canada’s Largest Nutrition Guidance Program – Guiding Stars Program with you.
You’ve learnt that Healthier Choices are Made Simple using PC Guiding Stars. I’ve armed you with the Knowledge and Power When Choosing Healthy Choices. I’ve also opened your eyes up to sharing these healthy choices with your children through the Unique Cooking School Birthday Party With Loblaws.
After taking this three month journey with me I hope you are eating more PC Stars and you are shopping for 1 – 3 PC Stars when you hit your local PC grocery store.
Eat More PC Stars
Loblaws wants your family to be eating more PC Stars so they will be rewarding PC Plus users for filling their shopping carts with more PC Stars from now through to Sept. 17th.
It is simple to eat more stars.
1. Go to GuidingStars.ca – Canada’s Largest Nutrition Guidance Program.
2. Select your PC banner store. See picture below on the right hand side.
3. Log into your PC Plus account. Please note: you cannot access the Guiding Stars program on your PC Plus app, you must use your desktop.
4. Next you need to LOAD your guiding stars offer in addition to your weekly load. Sept, 9 – Sept. 17th spend $10 on frozen or can fruits and vegetables and get 3000 PC Plus points!
5. Well you are logging into your PC Plus account don’t forget to load you weekly offers. Two loads and so many bonus PC Plus points just for shopping wisely and so healthy!
If that wasn’t good enough. In addition to the special weekly offers PC Plus members also get…
- 10 pts for each 1 star rated product.
- 30 pts for each 2 star rated product.
- 60 pts for each 3 star rated product.
Remember it is simple to fill your cart based on the Guiding Stars program. Look at the price labels on the shelfs and shop for items in your PC store that have 1 – 3 PC Stars.
Happy Healthy Shopping with Guiding Stars!
Thanks for reading In R Dream!
Although this post has been sponsored by Loblaws, the opinions and language are my own, and in no way do they reflect Loblaws.
Please note: Guiding Stars is not intended to tell you what to buy, but rather point you toward nutritious choices. Guiding Stars is also not a substitute for a physician’s advice, diagnosis or treatment of a pre-existing condition.