One of the biggest questions I got as a stay at home mom to all four of my children was – how can you afford to be home with your kids? My answer is simple; you make it work by cutting back expenses where you need to.
Do I need the latest phone? No.
Do I need to splurge on the newest fad for my children? Nope.
Do I need fake eyelashes? No way.
Do I need an Iced Coffee every time I drive by the drive thru? Na
If you’re cutting the cost down to save for your dream trip, stay home with your children or whatever your reasons to save a buck or two you’ll love how I stir things up with this make your own iced mocha coffee drink recipe.
Make Your Own Iced Mocha Coffee Drink Recipe
Looking for a coffee boost this summer while you’re home with the kids? Make your own iced mocha coffee drink recipe will give you the caffeine boost you need while putting a couple dollars back into your pocket.
What you need:
- 1 cup of ice
- 2 cups of your favorite cold coffee
- 1/2 cup of full-fat can coconut milk
- 2 tbsp Nesquik Chocolate Powder
- 1 tbsp coconut oil
- Add all the ingredients to a high-powered blender and buzz until combined.
- Pour into two glasses and share with a friend. Makes 2 x 8-ounce servings. Enjoy!
Stir Things Up
- You can get fancy by adding whip cream to the top and sprinkle with cocoa.
- Bring this recipe up a notch by adding your favorite Irish liquor.
Make Your Own Iced Mocha Coffee Drink Recipe is:
- Caffine filled coffee treat
- Just the right bit of sweet
- Perfect afternoon treat
- Just for Mom and Dad
- Can be spiked
Did you know? Nesquik Chocolate Powder has reduced the sugar by 33% and has no artificial sweeteners, plus it is fortified with Vitamins.
CONTEST – How would you Stir Things Up?
We want your best #StirThingsUp recipes ideas for a chance to win one of two iPad Minis with counter stand case.
Content period: August 1, 2017, and ends at 11:59 PM EST on August 29, 2017.
Here’s how the contest works:
#StirThingsUp this summer and you could be entered to win 1 of 2 iPad mini’s with a counter stand case, perfect for crafting and following along to your favorite recipes! To enter:
- Head to inRdream’s Facebook, Twitter or Instagram page and find this recipe post with the #StirThingsUp hashtag
- Comment your own recipe idea using Nestle Nesquik or Carnation
- Be sure to include the #StirThingsUp hashtag in your entry
Winners will be announced on September 7th at 2:00 PM Est. Good luck to all participants!
Here are a few ways to #StirThingsUp:
How would you Stir Things Up using Nesquik Chocolate Powder?
Visit MadeWithNestlé.ca for more recipe ideas. #StirThingsUp
Thank you for reading In R Dream!
Disclosure: This post is sponsored. I was asked to create a recipe using Nesquik Chocolate Powder and Stir Things Up! This recipe, all views and or experiences are always that of my own.