Find Your Lost Car Keys, Cell Phone With Tile Mate + Giveaway

Picture This:

You’re on your way out the door, you’re already late. The kids are dressed and waiting for you which means the fighting between siblings is starting. You grab your purse, reach for your keys on the way down the front stairs and in a panic, dig, dig and dig some more.

Where are my keys?

You quickly check each purse pocket twice, and the boys killing time decide to run off and play. Getting their clean dry jeans muddy. Of course!

Tile Mate, Tile, Lost keys, How to find lost keys, Tile App, Tile review, Tile Canada, How to find your lost cell phone?, How to find your lost cell?,

You know what happens next you dig in your purse again only to end up with it dumped all over the pavement in the driveway to finally find your keys, in the same pocket you already looked in. But first, you must drag everyone back into the house because someone needs a new pair of dry jeans.

That is the story of my life. I am sure you can relate in some way or another to losing some item on a scramble to get out the door on time.

Whether it be your cell phone, wallet, car keys or even your kids?

Introducing Tile Mate…

Never again will you experience the stress of losing your keys, phone or wallet with Tile Mate.

1-DSC_7341

The moment I heard of Tile Mate I knew I’d fall in love, the idea is brilliant. And such a stress reliever for those of us who continually lose things. What I like to call my never disappearing baby brain.

Never lose your purse, phone or wallet again with Tile Mate—the most reliable and easiest way to track your all your valuables. Giving you “piece” of mind is as simple as attaching a Tile Mate to anything you stress over misplacing.

1-DSC_7345 The Tile App allows you as the user to ring your Tile to locate lost item, find your phone even when it is in silent mode. It even allows you to view the last known location of your item on a map.

Watch how Tile Mate works.

“Anything that keeps me on track and eliminates my cognitive load and stress is a win in my eyes. I haven’t tried Tile Mate on my busy boys yet, but it’s been brilliant addition for my everyday misplaced items.”

Tile Mate can be purchased online at Tile, Amazon.ca, and in stores at Canadian Tire and most major retailers. They sell for $30 each, $90/ four pack.

One lucky In R Dream reader will win a Tile-Mate.

Canada only (excluding Quebec). Contest closes March, 16th at midnight.

Thank you for reading In R Dream!

I received one or more samples of the product mentioned. Although, as always these are my opinions.

Comments

1. I love how small it is and it would help me when I lose my keys!

2. Stephanie says:

I love that it has so many great uses!

3. I like that it’s so small and i am always misplacing my keys

4. Nicole Jubleew says:

I love it’s small size and that it would finally solve the problem of missing keys or wallet in our house. Hmmm now that I think about it .. maybe I can attach it to the remote control 🙂

5. Anu Chopra says:

I like that you can use it to help locate anything from remotes, bikes, phones and even cars! What a time saver!

6. love how small & thin it is

7. Debbie Paisley says:

I’m always misplacing my keys. This would be great in helping me them.

8. nicolthepickle says:

Putting it on a bike is super smart. I’d use it for my phone though. That thing likes to hide.

9. Seyma Shabbir says:

I love that it is easy to clip on to things and you can find lost things and it picks up the wifi from other’s tiles!! This is AMAZING!!

10. Tile Mate will make my life easier as I am frequently misplacing my phone so by pressing Tile Mate it will make my phone ring even when it is on vibrate

11. Theresa C. says:

I love everything about Tile Mate! It would really be wonderful for us, as we spend way too much time looking for lost things in our family 😉

12. Maritess says:

I like that people around can help you locate your missing item. I would like to see a longer battery life.

13. Krista M says:

I love how small & thin it is. I would totally use this to attach my son’s communication device as he frequently loses it and cannot tell me where it is as he’s non-verbal.

14. like that it is small and can be attached to almost anything

15. ginette4 says:

I love that I won’t have to look for my husband’s missing keys..what a great item!

16. ERIN MCSWEENEY says:

I LOVE THAT TILE MATE HELPS YOU RETRACE YOUR STEPS TO HELP YOU FIND YOUR MISING ITEM

17. Judy Cowan says:

Love the idea of using it on a Bike to track it down if lost/stolen. I would probably end up using it for my wallet since I have been known to set it down and forget it….then panic sets in when I discover it missing!

18. Allie f says:

I’m always misplacing things and wasting time looking! This would help so much.

19. Lynda Cook says:

I love this, if everyone had one of these and put them on their bikes, look at how many bikes would get recovered from theft, this is an awesome invention, love it, I would love to put one in my purse or my wallet

20. I just love Alison’s idea of placing it on our bikes! Good one. I also like that it is small enough to place in luggage or wallets.

21. sarah alexis says:

OMG, tilemate would save me so much time – I wouldn’t be late for work as often!

22. heidi c. says:

I love that it can help you locate your phone. I am always digging around for mine.

23. I like the idea of being able to use the Tile mate to ‘find your car on a map! So many great uses!

24. Doris Humber says:

I love that it will find my phone even if it is on silent. I often misplace my phone.

25. Tara Betterley says:

I like that it is small and can be attached to almost anything. I am forever losing my car keys and my phone (and it is always on silent!). It is awesome…

26. I love the innovation around finding a lost bike, when another tile user passes it, the tile for the lost bike owner is notified. This would improve my life by helping me keep track of the things I tend to misplace, like my phone. Thanks

27. Knowing where my keys are would save me so much time!

28. Brenda Lacourciere says:

I like that you can use it on almost anything. My purse comes to mind.

29. elizabeth miller says:

I love that you can attach it to so many different things and that even if your phone is off it will make it ring. My granddaughter takes off with my phone constantly to play with it and then it can not be found.

30. Elizabeth Matthiesen says:

I love the fact that you can even find stolen bikes with this, brilliant. I’d need it for my phone, I’m forever misplacing it. 🙂

31. Stephanie LaPlante says:

I love that it makes your phone ring, even when it’s on silent. We always lose our things, especially the cell phones. This would make getting ready so much faster. No more freaking out while looking for things.

32. Alison Braidwood says:

I really like the idea of using it on a bike. I have a rather expensive e-bike that I’m paranoid about having stolen. This would be an ideal tracking device.

33. kathy downey says:

I don’t lose items often but my Mom is terrible the Tile Mate could sure improve her life because she spends haft her day looking for items she misplaced