Embrace Your #RealBeauty With Dove Canada + Giveaway

You’re thin; I’m too fat!

You have curves; I want some.

The girl over there has the perfect chest; my breast are too big.

I wish I looked as beautiful as you.

We always think the grass (so to speak) is greener on the other side. Every woman’s version of beauty is different. Dove wants us to celebrate these differences because that’s what real beauty is all about – the unique features that set us apart from each other and make us all unique and one-of-a-kind.

Beauty is diverse, and diversity is beautiful.

Doves Limited Edition bottle set, Real Beauty, #realbeauty,

#Selfie Standard

You see it all the time, the perfect #selfie at the right angle, taken in a well lite room and then ran through a dozen filters before it’s shared on social media. Because we all want to be that perfect image of the “girl next door”.

Recent research from the Dove Global Beauty and Confidence Report states that 8 in 10 women globally say it is important to feel they are their own person and are not trying to copy anyone else. The same report also revealed that the pressure to be beautiful is higher than ever before. This is partly driven by the influence social media has on us. 1 in 2 women feel social media puts pressure on them to look a certain way and 6 in 10 women and girls agree that in today’s society it is critical to meet certain beauty standards.

In honor of being true to myself here is a snapshot of me in this exact moment, in my home office writing this Dove post. I have a huge zit on my chin (girls, we all get them), my face is very red and flushed, and I didn’t even turn on the overhead lights. I didn’t run this picture through a filter (although I wanted too); it’s natural and uniquely me!

IMG_20170228_125209502nn

NEW Limited Edition Dove Body Washes

I love that Dove has championed real beauty for decades and understands real women. Dove works to help women realize their full beauty potential, a true beauty that is about being one-of-a-kind and proud of it; it’s something the brand’s been doing for 60 years.

Dove has created six NEW Limited Edition Dove Body Washes each with their own limited edition number, designed to represent the diversity of beauty. Each bottle evokes unique shapes, sizes, curves, edges that combine to make every woman their very own limited edition.

Doves Limited Edition bottle set, Real Beauty, #realbeauty,

Celebrating diverse women in their innovative real beauty campaigns is why Dove stands out to me!

Embrace your #RealBeauty

One lucky inRdream.com reader will win Dove’s Limited Edition bottle set.

Doves Limited Edition bottle set, Real Beauty, #realbeauty,

Canada only (excluding Quebec). Contest closes March, 10th at midnight.

If you win, would you share Dove’s Limited Edition bottle set with friends or enjoy each shape and size yourself?

Thank you for reading In R Dream!

I received one or more samples of the product mentioned. Although, as always these are my opinions.

Comments

1. I feel most beautiful when I am with the people I love! #RealBeauty

2. Karla Sceviour says:

I embrace my #RealBeauty by just being me. I don`t pretend to be something I`m not. it is what it is.

3. michelle matta says:

I feel the most beautiful in the bath with wet hair, washing my face in my little mirror i put there to do just that. just simple and human and clean and relaxed.

4. Kelly D says:

I remember feeling most beautiful after my divorce was finalized. I had lost weight, renewed long lost friendships and began having the time of my life.

5. LILLIAN BROWN says:

I fet l most beautiful when I was expecting my girls and had that pregnant glow

6. Robyn Bellefleur says:

I feel beautiful most days as my husband reminds that I am all the time.

7. Jenny Major says:

I feel the most beautiful when my hubby gives me a hug and a kiss

8. lynn cLayton says:

I feel beautiful when hubs tells me i love you for who you are never stop being you.

9. kristen visser says:

I actually felt the most beautiful when I was pregnant with both my girls. I loved how I looked. And most recently I have embraced my body and feel beautiful about myself again. I have been working out during the week, eating healthier and because of that I have lost a bit of weight and with that gaining my confidence back

10. Julie bolduc says:

I feel most beautiful when my husblooks at me with the biggest smile and tells me damn I’m hot lol

11. Lisa bolduc says:

I feel beautiful when the hubby surprises me our of nowhere and give me a nice kiss

12. Monique L.S. says:

I felt most beautiful when I was pregnant with my first daughter.

13. Brenda Witherspoon-Bedard says:

I feel #realbeauty in the morning when my hubby looks at me with his loving eyes

14. Erica Seaman says:

I feel most beautiful when I look at my beautiful children and know that I am where they started their beautiful life.

15. Maritess says:

I feel beauty early in the morning when I look at the mirror and tell myself that it is a wonderful day and happy to be here.

16. KittyPride says:

I feel most beautiful when I am using my muscles gardening.

17. heidi c. says:

I felt #realbeauty when I was pregnant with our two sets of twins.

18. I embrace my #RealBeauty when I am being myself

19. sabina Edwards says:

I’m happy with who I am, my bodies scars and all my learning experiences up til now #realBeauty

20. Donna L. says:

I feel most beautiful when I’m helping other people.

21. I feel most beautiful when im happy.

22. sara rai says:

Whenever I get time to relax on my own, I feel beautiful:)

23. ivy pluchinsky says:

I embrace my #RealBeauty when I am being myself, and being goofy!

24. travelbuds says:

I embrace my #RealBeauty by being with my 2 kids.

25. I feel beautiful when I’m at peace with myself and happy inside 🙂

26. Jenness M says:

I felt most beautiful on my wedding. I don’t think I stopped smiling that day!

27. Erin McSweeney says:

i embrace my #RealBeauty by finding joy in life…that always come through

28. Elizabeth Matthiesen says:

I felt the most beautiful on my own wedding day and on that of my daughters wedding days. 🙂

29. I embrace my #RealBeauty by focusing on the inside and how I feel emotionally. I don’t rely on following fashion and body trends to feel good.

30. I feel most beautiful when I’m with my family!

31. #RealBeauty is accepting you – as you are without someone else’s endorsement.

32. Diana Powell says:

I think I felt the most beautiful on my wedding day . I am lucky enough though to have the kind of husband that tells me everyday that I am beautiful.

33. ginette4 says:

I feel most beautiful when I’m with my family..they make me feel amazing

34. Alison Braidwood says:

I embrace #RealBeauty by keeping it simple. What I do, beauty-wise, I do for myself and not because society expects it.

35. Kim Tanti says:

I honestly felt the most beautiful when I was pregnant. Especially with my first one. I walk alot and feel great about my self after a walk.

36. Doris Humber says:

I embrace my #RealBeauty when I do not wear makeup.

37. 409cope says:

I feel most beautiful when I am surrounded by my grandchildren.

38. I feel most beautiful after a hair cut and style.

39. Erinn Lishman says:

I feel my most beautiful when my hubby and I are cuddled on the couch after the kids have gone to bed. He insists I look amazing all the time, especially with my hair up and no makeup on!

40. Carol Denny says:

I felt most beautiful on my wedding day.

41. I felt the most beautiful on my wedding day!

42. I felt most beautiful when I saw a picture of myself my partner had taken – I thought it was OKAY but they were raving about how beautiful he thought I looked in it. To see yourself through someone elses eyes is powerful 🙂

43. Cheryl MacPhail says:

I feel most beautiful surrounded by our kids 🙂

44. Debbie Bashford says:

#RealBeauty it is what it is, I was born with it and I am happy with it

45. Tanyab79 says:

I felt most beautiful when I was all done up at my sisters wedding.

46. I feel most beautiful when I’m wearing a new outfit for the first time!

47. I would share them with my daughter; love the different sizes and shapes of the bottles!

48. Doris Calvert says:

I felt most beautiful on my wedding day! I would keep the Dove products to try!

49. Brenda Lacourciere says:

I felt most beautiful when someone said my grandson looked like me. #RealBeauty

50. Andrea Amy says:

I embrace who I am. 43 years old, and I don’t wear makeup and I am just me, and I make no excuses for it. I feel my best when I am wearing clothes that fit and are comfortable! #RealBeauty

51. Stephanie says:

I remember feeling most beautiful when I was getting dressed up for a special occasion. I rarely use makeup and wear dress so I felt very beautiful 🙂

52. wendy hutton says:

I feel the most beautiful after going to the hair dresser and gettin gmy hair cut and styled I can never do like they can

53. Christine Murray says:

I feel most beautiful when I am with my husband. He looks beyond the imperfections and sees into my soul.

54. Florence Cochrane says:

I feel most beautiful when I am with my family.

55. Lynda Cook says:

I feel my best after I go and get my hair cut and styled, I make sure I go out afterwards instead of heading home!

56. Tara Betterley says:

I think I am beautiful the way I am today. I don’t need makeup – I am who I am and I know that I do the best I can everyday.. #Realbeauty

57. SweetPanda says:

I feel most beautiful when I just delivered my baby. It was so amazing that I still remember that.

58. Judy Cowan says:

I feel the most beautiful when I am with my husband, he loves me despite all my flaws. He always tells me I am beautiful even though many days I don’t think so. But I am learning to accepts all my scars etc as
    #RealBeauty.

59. Amy Heffernan says:

I felt the most beautiful at my sisters wedding. 🙂

60. I felt the most beautiful during prom in high school. The experience was like being a princess.

61. Juliee Fitze says:

I feel most beautiful when I get my hair done.

62. lori butler says:

i feel most beautiful when I have a spa day

63. Carol M says:

I always feel the most beautiful when I am away on a trip.

64. Glogirl says:

I embrace my #RealBeauty by accepting who I am and the shape I am. I am on a medication that has a side effect of weight gain. I have gained about 30 lbs. since being on it. I am learning to love my body as it is and not get caught up with numbers.

65. Rhonda W G. says:

We renewed our vows for our 25th. on October 1/16 and I felt lovely in my fitted Victorion rose chiffon gown and art deco jewelry…

66. Melinda Jana says:

I feel most beautiful whenever I’m with my boyfriend. He always randomly comments how cute and pretty I am, even when I’m not feeling it.

67. I felt most beautiful on my wedding day, there was just a glow in my cheeks that day!

68. I felt most beautiful at my wedding which was a great day.

69. I feel most beautiful when I’m with my family! Right down the pooches, I know I’m loved, appreciated and they make me feel beautiful!

70. I feel most beautiful when I’m a new mom. I’m not sure if it’s the hormones or the feeling like my body is mine again but I always feel a special confidence for the first few weeks after having a baby.

71. Anne Taylor says:

I always felt most beautiful when I was pregnant! My body loved it and so did I!

72. kathy downey says:

I feel most beautiful when i’m with my hubby,he just makes me feel that way everyday ! #RealBeauty