Cognitive Health is Important: Crystal Clean from the Sea Omega 3 Review + Giveaway

I hear it so often; even I say it “I have a bad memory, sorry.” We don’t have to live apologizing for our bad memory. Here in Canada Webber Naturals, has been helping families stay healthy for years. Webber Naturals have a solution to your family’s cognitive health, and more.

What is the definition of cognitive health?

A healthy brain is one that can perform all the mental processes that are collectively known as cognition. Including the ability to learn new things, intuition, judgment, language, and remembering.

The tools are available to us all; we just need to be informed to make the proper chooses for keeping our family healthy. I am excited to share a new product that I will be stocking long after this review for my family. Keeping our cognitive health and more in tip top shape.

Cognitive Health, omega-3 for learning behaviours, Crystal Clean from the Sea Omega-3, webber Naturals, Omega 3 without fishy taste, Omega 3 kids will take, Omega 3 for family, Omega 3 oil, Supplements for my child,

Did you know? Omega-3 essential fatty acids help keep cell membranes flexible and functional. All the while supporting cardiovascular and cognitive health throughout life?

Gaining Focus

We have a child who loses focus very easy. I’ve always believed in vitamins and minerals paired with a healthy diet to be a source of keeping our children on track. Although we live our lifestyle working hard at meeting their needs, I knew I needed to find an Omega-3/ DHA that he would take. When we fall off track, because we all do. I can notice a huge difference in the focus of my children.

Did you know? Clinical trial evidence indicates that omega-3 has benefits for learning and social behavior, supporting emotional well-being and cognition in children and adults (Raine et al., 2015). Plus, DHA is especially important for the development of the eyes, brain, and nerves in children.

Then I was introduced to Webber Naturals new Omega 3 which come in three great flavors – Lemon Cake, Grapefruit and Coconut Lime. These products are created using the freshest, highest quality fish oil in triglyceride form. Unlike unstable ethyl ester liquid forms of omega-3, liquid triglyceride fish oil has superior stability and is readily absorbed, helping to reduce any potential fishy aftertaste.

The first thing I think of when I hear Omega 3, is that fishy aftertaste that lingers in your throat all day. I can assure you after trying Crystal Clean from the Sea-Omega 3 there is no lingering fish flavor making its presence throughout my day.

Crystal Clean from the Sea-Omega 3 is Unique

Yep, there are a few Omega 3 oils on the market, and I’ve tried them all. I assure you they taste fishy. Crystal Clean from the Sea Omega 3 is unique here is why:

• Since it is sweetened with (low-calorie) monk fruit, I am confident my children aren’t getting any refined sugars at the start of their day. Plus, did you know? Monk fruit is 300–500 times sweeter than sugar?
  • Highly absorbable and shelf-stable triglyceride fish oil form. Therefore, leaving no fishy taste.
  • Sourced from anchovy, sardine and/or mackerel. They don’t sound yummy to me, but Webber Naturals has done a great job-making Crystal Clean from the Sea-Omega 3 taste great!
  • Refined, purified and concentrated in Norway and Iceland to ensure freshness, purity, and no fishy aftertaste.

“Above and beyond the no fishy aftertaste. I love that one bottle of Crystal Clean from the Sea-Omega 3 meets the needs of our whole family. Plus, my children are absorbing so much goodness in just one teaspoon. Leaving me confident I am giving them the tools they need to be successful in their day today, and tomorrow.”

Webber Naturals is generous!

One In R Dream reader will win $50 worth of coupons for Webber Naturals products.

Canada only (excluding Quebec) ends October 13th.

Enter the Webber Naturals photo contest for your chance to land in NYC. Learn more, and enter here —> http://ow.ly/HPT73044eTw

www.webbernaturals.com | Webber Naturals Facebook | Webber Naturals Twitter | Webber Naturals Instagram

Thank you for reading In R Dream!

We received one or more product samples mentioned above. However, as always these my own opinions.

Raine, A., et al. (2015). Reduction in behavior problems with omega-3 supplementation in children aged 8–16 years: a randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled, stratified, parallel-group trial. J Child Psychology and Psychiatry, 56(5), 509.

Comments

1. Rosanne Robinson says:

If I win, I would buy the Vitamin D3 1000 IU · Chewable, Natural Orange Flavour.

2. Tricia Cooper says:

I’ve seen this product in the store and wondered about it — thanx for the review. Crystal Clean from the Sea Omega 3 could help me with my cardiovascular and cognitive health! Sure glad to read your comment that there is not an after taste!

3. I would love to try this for my family. We are not big fish eaters so I think this would be a great addition to our nutrition!

4. I would buy the childrens chewable multivitamins

5. Juliee Fitze says:

I like that it isn’t sweetened with sugar and comes in flavors the kids will like.

6. My kids diets have a lot of holes, so I think this would really help us be our best!

7. Tiffany Rotulo says:

I would love to try Lemon Cake Omega 3.

8. Anne-Marie Tvete says:

I would get some of their
    ChiaNutra pure chia seeds

9. lori butler says:

i had no idea it can help with focusing.

10. Brenda Witherspoon-Bedard says:

I would buy some vitamin B12

11. I would love to try the Acidophilus with Bifidus and FOS

12. BobbiJo pentney says:

My children are such picky eaters I would really like to try Omega 3

13. I didn’t realize that Omega-3 affecting a person’s focus. Good info to know!

14. Wendy hutton says:

I need Crystal Clean from the Sea Omega as my doctor wants to b taking an omega 3

15. sarah alexis says:

My family needs Crystal Clean from the Sea Omega because we don’t get enough omega 3 in our diet!

16. I would get the B50 or B100.

17. I think I would choose the Mild Iron if I won.

18. I learned that Omega 3 is really good for you. I learned about it from Dr. Mercola’s newletters.

19. Carol Denny says:

I learned that Omega 3 is great for children’s cognition.

20. Joanne Saunders says:

I wish I would have known more about omega 3 when my son was small and just starting school.

21. I would probably buy the lemon cake omega or I have always wanted to try the Cold-A-Tak

22. I would buy the Acidophilus with Bifidus and FOS.

23. sarah jackson says:

omega -3 , vitamin d and b12 , these are the ones we need in our home

24. I would buy some vitamin B12 and Vitamin D.

25. Karla Sceviour says:

I would buy the Vitamin D3
    1000 IU · Chewable, Natural Orange Flavour

26. If I win I would like to get the coconut lime omega-3.

27. If I won I would buy vitamins for my kids and I

28. ivy pluchinsky says:

I learned that Omega 3 is wonderful for children’s cognition

29. Ronald Gagnon says:

Crystal Clean from the Sea-Omega 3

30. I learned that Omega 3 is wonderful for children’s cognition

31. If I won I would buy some probiotics and try the Lemon Cake Omega- 3 since Omegas are one thing we are not taking right now.

32. I think I’d try out the “MetaSlim® Green Tea Extract 200 mg.”

33. I learned that DHA is especially important for the development of the eyes, brain, and nerves in children.

34. If I won I would stock up on some prodbiotics and b complex

35. Victoria Ess says:

I’d buy the Lemon Cake Omega-3!

36. Brenda Penton says:

I would use it to get the Crystal Clean from the sea® Omega-3
    1250 mg EPA/DHA · Lemon Cake flavoured.

37. Cheryl MacPhail says:

I think our family needs this to help us get what we often lack in our diet.

38. Darwin Chau says:

I learned that Omega 3 is great for children’s cognition

39. If I win, I’ll buy the Evening Primrose Oil.

40. I learned omega-3 supports emotional well-being and cognition in children and adults! Pretty cool!

41. If I win I would buy the Crystal Clean from the Sea-Omega 3 – coconut lime. I take omega3 daily.

42. I like to purchase their Lutein for eye health

43. If I win, I would want to buy the MetaSlim® Green Tea Extract 200 mg to give it a try

44. If I win, I would buy the Lemon Cake flavour Omega-3!