Thanks for swinging by. I know you’ve been busy but when was the last time you took a moment for you?
Between soccer, volunteering for school trips, making dinner, packing lunches, trying your best to keep on top of laundry and more, I know your schedule is full. But did you know you’d find balance much more achievable if you just made some time for you?
You see, I have days where it all falls apart too. Those days when the seconds feel like an hour, and you’re locking yourself in the bathroom. Those days when your only tone is a yell, and you feel like you’re in a motion picture, and they should be directing you as “Major Mommy.”
Other days, are just as I always dreamed when I was a little girl. My dreams are coming true as the stay at home mom I knew I’d be someday. Giggles, smiles, and warm hugs fill the room, and everyone is working together. Those days are the golden ones that I pray for each night to come true. Those days are the days I hope we all can look back and remember.
Golden Days – Start With YOU!
I’ve noticed a trend that I want to share with you because us Mother’s need to stick together. We are all working balance into our lives. My days aren’t perfect; nothing is perfect. But I have learned over the years that when I make time for me, our home is a happier place.
Those golden days I have are the days Mommy wakes before the kids.
- After I count my blessings, and my potty break is complete, I wash my face and notice the women in the mirror looking back.
- Pour and down a big refreshing glass of water.
- Followed by an Orange Naturals Probiotic, which helps keeps my digestive health maintained.
- Pour another glass of water and put 2ml of Orange Naturals Rhodiola under my tongue. I use Rhodiola to help increase physical endurance and energy; it also helps me relieve symptoms of stress and mental fatigue.
- I grab my running shoes and workout clothes and pop in my workout video. Currently, I am using 21-day fix videos. I take 30 minutes for me, for my body, my health, and I feel great once I’ve pushed through it.
- After my workout and stretch are complete, I mix myself a glass of Orange Natural MagPop. Magnesium glycinate relaxes my muscles and relaxes my mind after an intensive workout. MagPop also quenches my thirst and fills my body with electrolytes without any added crap.
- I make myself a morning Orange Naturals ND Shake. Clocked with 27g of plant protein and no artificial crap which helps me keep motivation on my side all day long.
- Now it is time to hop in the shower because the kids will be waking soon.
My morning routine before the kids wake takes me about 1 hour from waking to fully dressed with my teeth brushed (nope my hair is still wet & make-up needs to be done, I juggle that in later.) That means in our home this Mama needs to be up between 5:30 am – 6 am.
What do you think Gorgeous, believe that you can gift yourself a golden day tomorrow?
Thanks for reading In R Dream!
Disclosure: I am part of the Orange Naturals Mom Ambassador Program, and I receive special perks as part of my affiliation with this group. The opinions on this blog are my own.