If you’re busy and looking for a quick and easy sweet to share I guarantee you this Two Ingredient Milk Chocolate Bar Recipe is quick and rewarding. This Milk Chocolate Bar Recipe will have milk chocolate lovers with a sweet tooth savoring every piece.
What you need to make this Two Ingredient Milk Chocolate Bar Recipe
½ Cup of Coconut Oil
¾ Cup of Carnation Marshmallow Hot Chocolate Powder
Stir Things Up (optional)
- Pinch of Pink Himalayan Salt
- ½ Tsp. Cinnamon
- ¼ Tsp. Cayenne
- Add Almonds, Pecans, Walnuts, Shredded Coconut, Chocolate Chips, Marshmallows, Raisins.
- Replace the Carnation Hot Chocolate with Nesquik Chocolate Powder to make this recipe dairy-free.
- Melt ½ Cup of Coconut Oil in a pot on low heat. Stir.
- Whisk in ¾ Cup of Carnation Hot Chocolate Powder.
- Once combined add to a small dish lined with parchment paper.
- Stir Things Up by topping or adding optional ingredients if you wish
- Refrigerate up to 4 hours. Makes 8-10 pieces.
TIP: Be sure to store this recipe in the fridge. The coconut oil will soften quickly when sitting in a warm location for too long.
Serve one small piece with a cold glass of milk. We used a chilled glass of almond milk to pair perfectly with a tiny piece of our Homemade Milk Chocolate Bar.
Remember small treats for little bellies.
Two Ingredient Milk Chocolate Bar Recipe is:
- Quick and easy
- Milk Chocolatey
- Sweet Treat
- Healthy fats
- Can be sweet, spicy, crunchy and made entirely to suit your taste buds by stirring things up.
Did you know? Carnation Hot Chocolate is made with pure cocoa and can replace cocoa in most recipes.
CARNATION is Generous!
One In R Dream winner will win a FITBIT BLAZE (valued at $300)
Canada only (excluding Quebec). Contest ends, October 23rd, 2017.
How would you Stir Things Up using Carnation Hot Chocolate Powder?
Thank you for reading In R Dream!
Disclosure: This post is sponsored. I was asked to create a recipe using Carnation Hot Chocolate and Stir Things Up! This recipe, all views and or experiences are always that of my own.