Halloween is full of scary characters but there’s nothing scarier than dirt, scuffs, stains and spills. This Halloween, Mr. Clean is here to chase away the monster messes with #15MinReno tips.
Bubble, Bubble, BOIL and Trouble!
It happens to us all. We add noodles to a boiling pot of water for dinner and the kids need us. We pop off our chef hats and attend to the children as a referees.
In the meanwhile, the pots boil over on the stove top. Now leaving you with twice the job and an awful mess! Dirty rings around the boilers and splatter marks on walls. You could spend many boring minutes scrubbing away the marks, but who really has time for that before your next shift as referee kicks in?
My tip is to grab your Mr. Clean Magic Eraser. I attacked my ceramic stove top with Mr. Clean Magic Eraser in hand. With a little water a few magic words **bibbity bobbity boo** magic took place before my eyes.
Plus, something as simple as wiping the scruffs off the oven, cupboards, countertops and the backsplashes can make your kitchen feel like new again.
Bye Bye Slime!
There is one room in my home that when it starts to get slimy I start to get cranky. That is the bathroom.
Mothers you know with young kids, the sinks get lined with blue toothpaste. It would be fair to say parents of little boys know that the floor around the toilet requires a deep scrub daily.
No one wants their bathroom to look like a house of horrors. With small kids that just happens naturally. By the end of the day, my counters can look like they’ve been attacked by a slime monster. Thank goodness I can chase away slime with Mr. Clean Concentrated Cleaner on the bathroom counter, floors and walls!
Mr. Clean’s #15MinReno Cleaning Tips
- Are you like me and still walking by doodles from a toddler in your dining room? Crayon marks on your walls are no challenge for Mr. Clean Magic Eraser.
- Remove the smudges and marks on your fireplace mantels, screen and wood trim. The cold season is here and it will look new and fresh with the help of Mr. Clean Magic Eraser.
- Tackling the hard water grime on the glass shower doors seems next to impossible. Next time, start with Mr. Clean Magic Eraser and you will be smiling once you’re done.
- Don’t forget the kitchen sink. With Mr. Clean Magic Eraser you can scrub away grease and grime that over time leaves a dull finish.
- Well you’re in the kitchen tackle the fridge. Spill on spill, can sure require a lot of elbow grease. Save your energy for doing something you enjoy and break out your Mr. Clean Magic Eraser.
Use these #15MinReno cleaning tips to help you transform your home for Halloween. You can find Mr. Clean at various retailers across Canada.
With your Mr. Clean in hand, which #15minRENO cleaning tip will you use first?
Thank you for reading In R Dream!
Disclosure: I am a P&Gmom/mamanP&G. As part of my affiliation with this group I receive products and special access to P&G events and opportunities. The opinions on this blog are my own.