Taking Initiative { WW }

Water the flowers

Yesterday well playing in the front yard King (3) took it upon himself to water the flower garden. It melted my heart to see him take the initiative and take on that chore. My housewife tip is paying off 😉

How are your spring bulbs growing?

Thanks for reading In R Dream!

Comments

1. Elizabeth Matthiesen says:

I’m afraid spring is still a long way off for us. It snowed all day yesterday and we’re sat at -13 C today, I can’t wait for sunshine & warmth 🙂

2. Tricia Hope says:

So awesome to have the kidlets join me in the garden!

3. I LOVE seeing kids help out in the garden. What a cutie!

4. such a sweet little photo! Definitely needs to be on the wall 🙂

5. Debbie S. says:

I love gardening and love involving my grandson in the process of gardening and reaping it’s rewards.

6. kathy downey says:

What a handsome little helper

7. loucheryl says:

This is such a cute photo. My 5 year old son loves to help me plant flowers and veggies.

8. Elizabeth Matthiesen says:

what a wonderful photo and such a great little boy. I just adore it when children are like this, so thoughtful makes your heart melt 🙂

9. What a cute pic! I long for the warm summer days when I can get out and do some gardening 🙂

10. The love of gardening starts at a young age

11. kathy downey says:

Awe.that is great to see little ones helping out.

12. kathy downey says:

He is just too cute

13. kathy downey says:

He is a cutie for sure,nice to get them helping with the chores early

14. Wendy hutton says:

that is great to see little ones helping out, my neighbour babysits her nephew and he gets mad if she goes and and waters to gardening without him, its great he is only 4 years old and loves it so much.

15. He is so cute!! I used to have a little helper like that but he grew up and moved away.Sob…We made some awesome memories though and I still plant a garden every year.

16. Alayne Langford says:

Geesh I am late on planting new spring bulbs for the winter!! I better get on it!! Thanks!! 🙂

17. My daughter and the three grandkids help out at the community garden where all the produce goes to the local food bank

18. A great way for children to learn about food. Also a great way for kids to learn to enjoy things they thought they didn’t like. Growing something tends to make them appreciate it more.

19. seham merzib says:

aww adorable!

20. Emily Tschirhart says:

This is my son to a tea! Everyday we check the garden, and he takes it upon himself to water the pumpkins. I had to ask him to stop today because we’ve had so much water… Love the rain boots and shorts! My son’s favourite outfit!

21. He must have taken an interest in gardening through your love of it.That’s so sweet!.He wants to be your little gardener helper.You must be very proud of him.

22. Darlene Schuller says:

aww I love this … I can’t wait for spring already!

23. My boys love to help watering,my spring plants were beautiful.Tulips and crocus’s!

24. Love it when the little ones like to help!

25. Aw, that’s so cute! I can’t wait until my son Theo can help me in the garden.

26. your kid is so nice.

27. That’s great to see. I love gardening and so do my kiddos. (I am confused by your comment form. Do I enter here or on the Triberr thingy above – it always trips me up. Sorry. Maybe it’s just me.??)

28. Adorable!! How cute that he did that all on his own 🙂 He must have a green thumb 😉

29. Awww. That’s awesome!

30. we still have big patches of snow so nothing is growing here yet… but soon I hope!

31. Looks like he’s developing quite the little green thumb!

32. Awww Cuteness! What a good little helper!